Denver Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of the negligence or
recklessness of another, the personal injury attorneys at the Bendinelli
Law Firm, P.C, are leaders in helping individuals overcome the many challenges
they may face.
Why choose The Bendinelli Law Firm?
We are guided by the philosophy of personal attentiveness and loyal service.
At The Bendinelli Law Firm, P.C., your personal injury is not just another
case. The quality relationships we develop with our clients encourage
us to work tirelessly to achieve exceptional results.
When you work with us:
- Your initial consultation is FREE and confidential.
- There are no upfront costs to you—most cases are accepted on a contingency basis.
- We've handled cases just like yours in the Denver Metro area and all
across the state of Colorado. Our knowledge Colorado personal injury law
can make a difference.
- Since 1999, The Bendinelli Law Firm has obtained millions of dollars in
verdicts and settlements for our clients.
- No health insurance and the at-fault driver's insurance won't pay?
We can help. We can work with your doctors, therapists, and other medical
providers to ensure you receive the treatment you deserve.
What to Expect When You Work with The Bendinelli Law Firm
The Bendinelli Law Firm, P.C.'s foundational commitment is to never
sacrifice our client's best interest. We are small enough to provide
the individual care and attention that each client requires while also
possessing the substantial resources necessary for a successful outcome.
Unlike other Denver personal injury law firms, we provide the following
services when you work with our firm:
- We can deal with the insurance company so you won't have to. You can
focus on recovering from your injuries and returning to your normal life.
- In order to protect your legal rights, we carefully investigate your case
and document the facts.
- We strive to keep our clients informed of the progress on their case. We
understand not knowing what's going on with your case just adds to
stress you're already experiencing.
- We're ready to take your case to trial if necessary. Many personal
injury law firms may try to quickly settle your case because they do not
want to go to trial. Insurance companies know this, which is why they
don't offer big settlements. The personal injury lawyers at The Bendinelli
Law Firm have successfully tried hundreds of cases—and insurance
companies know this, so they are more likely to negotiate a fair settlement.
Call Us When It Counts
Victims of personal injury and their families suffer both emotionally and
physically from their ordeal. The period immediately following your injury
or the death of a loved one is typically filled with confusion and uncertainty.
There are doctor visits, medical bills, and lost wages to deal with. Yet
this time period can be crucial to your case. The Denver personal injury
lawyers at the Bendinelli Law Firm, P.C. are uniquely positioned to help
victims negotiate the legal maze of seemingly unending obstacles and from
making costly mistakes.
Our attorneys can assist with the following:
- There are Colorado laws that limit the time during which you may file a
claim for your car accident injury. The experienced personal injury attorneys
at The Bendinelli Law Firm can ensure you do not miss these important
- It's important that you receive prompt medical treatment. There is
medical evidence that reports that symptoms of "soft-tissue"
or "whiplash" type injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents
can remain hidden for weeks, months and even years.
- The at-fault driver's insurance company may try to pressure you to
sign paperwork without you really understanding what you're signing.
It is vital that you do not sign any paperwork from the insurance company
until you consult with a Denver personal injury attorney who is familiar
with Colorado motor vehicle accident laws.
Call us today at (303) 940-9900 and find the help you need. Your initial
consultation is confidential and free. The benefits of seeking legal assistance
as soon as possible can make a significant impact on your personal injury claim.