Any person who sustains a slip and fall injury caused by the negligent actions of a property owner or operator should be able to recover compensation. However, recovering compensation could be a challenging process. At the Bendinelli Law Firm, we are here to help if you need a Westminster slip and fall accident attorney. We have the resources necessary to help you with every aspect of your claim and will handle insurance carriers and at-fault parties to help you recover compensation for your losses.
Turn to the Bendinelli Law Firm for a Slip and Fall Accident Case
- The Westminster personal injury attorneys at the Bendinelli Law Firm have a thorough understanding of Colorado premises liability laws and will apply this knowledge to recover compensation for your slip and fall claim.
- We have an extensive track record of success. Our personal injury lawyers in Colorado have consistently achieved exceptional results on behalf of personal injury and premises liability clients.
- We handle Westminster slip and fall accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means clients pay no legal fees until we recover compensation for their losses.
How an Attorney Will Help a Westminster Slip and Fall Accident Claim
Slip and fall accident claims in Westminster present significant challenges, particularly when property owners and insurance carriers refuse to offer fair compensation. However, when one of our attorneys gets involved in your case, you will have an advocate who can:
- Conduct a complete investigation into the slip and fall incident
- Personally handle all communication with insurance carriers and other parties on your behalf
- Make sure that you are evaluated by trusted medical and economic experts who can assess your situation
- Fully prepared to take your slip and fall accident claim to trial if necessary to ensure you are treated fairly
Who Will be Held Liable for a Slip and Fall Accident in Westminster, Colorado?
There may be various parties who can be held liable for a slip and fall accident in Westminster, Colorado. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Private residence owners. It is not uncommon for an individual to slip and fall at another person’s residence. Typically, these claims are made with the homeowner’s insurance carrier or through the renter’s insurance.
- Companies or store owners. All businesses operating legally in Westminster are required to carry insurance to cover injuries that occur on their property. This includes places like grocery stores, gas stations, and banks.
- Property owners. It is not uncommon for companies and other stores to not own the property they are physically located on, which is why liability sometimes falls to third-party property owners.
- Government entities. Government entities are responsible for a significant amount of property throughout Westminster, Colorado. We encourage you to work with a skilled attorney if you sustain an injury on government property because the timeframe and process for filing these claims are different than a traditional personal injury claim.
Call a Westminster Slip and Fall Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained a slip and fall accident injury in Westminster, Colorado, reach out to the team at the Bendinelli Law Firm for help as soon as possible. We have the resources necessary to help you through this entire process, and we want to make sure that you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Westminster slipping volatility, you can contact us through this website by filling out our contact form or you can call our team at (303) 940-9900.